Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out Monday night...

Options
  • 04-10-2003 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

...is Pegs (or whatever they call it now!) still the only place to go?

I think they have some drink deals despite the new laws.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

It is still legal to have drink promotions, you just cant advertise them or have them for a limited time, ie, half price for one hour. As long it goes for the whole night, the drinks can be cheaper.

Im annoyed because not many people go out on Mondays because I start at 4 on Tuesday....typical...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by Sangre
    It is still legal to have drink promotions, you just cant advertise them or have them for a limited time, ie, half price for one hour. As long it goes for the whole night, the drinks are cheaper.

Im annoyed because not many people go out on Mondays because I start at 4 on Tuesday....typical...

yeah its annoyin

hopefully there'll be a few in pegs

it's called SoHo and afaik they don't do drink as cheaply as last year, but they still have a few crappy proms on...ie €3 for a bottle of tiger beer

Advertisement