Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand mobo is DEAD

• 04-10-2003 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

I bought a second hand motherboard and cpu off buy and sell. I witnessed it working in a computer, so i know it was good. I installed it in my box, and all was well for a few hours. The next morning i awoke to find the computer completely dead. I know its dead now (trust me) so what are my options.

I have a reciept with date of purchase. It is less than 1 year old (just about) and bought from komplett. Can i get any kind of replacement from them? Or do i have to suffer the 150eur loss?

Any other advice is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

even if they give 1 year guarantee, good luck in a war!

dude i feel your pain, it sucks so much! when you buy something and hoping that, that's it! i don't have to upgrade for couple of month and **** like that happens :(

happened to me before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit

I have a reciept with date of purchase. It is less than 1 year old (just about) and bought from komplett. Can i get any kind of replacement from them? Or do i have to suffer the 150eur loss?

Simply mail returns@komplett.ie

They issue you with a returns number, you then send it to them and they test it and if broken they replace it.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Danke :D . Now as soon as i can get onto the komplett site and take a screenshot of the order date i'm sorted...

Advertisement