Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proposal: Chaos V's Team.ie.

Options
  • 03-07-1999 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Heres a proposal to stop the b*i*t*c*hing. Chaos you put a 4 man irish team together of your choice and in 1 months time, let there be a challenge between yourselves and Team.ie. Over say!!! 3 legs. smile.gif. sound fair enough. Let get it on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ROFL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

fksdfdsf;sd

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 18-07-99).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Well, its hard to tell chaos as you havent named *your* team as far as I can see.
    Please do feel free to correct me and post it here if I missed it somewhere along the line.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Who do you suggest you replace Chaos. Tomb? smile.gif Von? smile.gif Beast? smile.gif Bunny? smile.gif, maybe Koopa? redface.gif Not an easy choice:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Chaos have you shy'ed away for this topic.? smile.gif

• Advertisement

Thats not my post its some kunt0r ****ing around

Gota change my password from chaos now
    AND **** U!

And no jedi, i got better things to be doing than posting on a board on a sturday night u llama

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 18-07-99).]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I love these proposals. Jaysus lads just go and see who can drink more. Whoever beats who it won't matter. So one fraternity has better players than the other. So What!!!
    It won't change the fact that Quake2 is boring and always will be.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Muso lad... wtf has Q2 got to do with this?

Ya sh1te stirrer ya smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

i have to laugh with sep on that one
    just goes to show how dumb some people can be......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

i got better things to be doing than posting on a board on a sturday night u llama

Like what...update your web page?

Jay of Clan SCOBE
    Om Nyom!

• Advertisement

oo ouch that hurt!

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

Advertisement