Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forums Request

Options
  • 04-10-2003 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,666 ✭✭✭✭

Just to try and get the attention of Cloud, i've emailed him and Devore already, and have talked to ecksor as well. But cloud seems to have disappeared for the last few days. So i'd say it's time for the monsters to invade sunnydale, er, I mean boards.ie while the other admins try and revive him. Damn Sky One, I used to hate that program :(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Stay away from the light astrofool, stay away.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Eh? Mail? Whats all this then? This is a local board for local people... we'll have no trouble here! :)

PM me or mail me... I havent the faintest what you are on about. :)

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think I do, it's for a collection of community forums he wants. I told him that the best thing to do would be to post up your situation on the Admin / Support forum, which still seems like the best thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sorry, I was dealing with this a few weeks ago. Sorted now.

Advertisement