Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gauntlet Online

• 05-10-2003 7:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Found an online version of Gauntlet at www.cabochon.com and its called Wyvern.

Which is your favorite Gauntlet Character? 6 votes

Elf
    0% 0 votes
    Dwarf
    33% 2 votes
    Warrior
    16% 1 vote
    Mage
    50% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

well the last time i played gaunlet was on my comodore64 (which still works!!) thats going back a bit but the only charachters they had were wizard, elf, warrior and and some dodgy chap all in blue/black (cant remember might have been a rouge) so im not sure about all these new charachters my fav back then then was the wizard or warrior

ive played the new one in the arcade and i did like the dwarf alot :) so id go for dwarf in the above poll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

I have to say, though, I like the PS2 version out a while ago. Gauntlet is such a cool game though :f33r:

OMG!!! there's a version of it on the PS2!!! im so bombarding my local game store with requests for this game!!

MUST PLAAAAAAAAAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Naar

Yellow Wizard needs food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

As much as I like the game, it is not really an RPG.

Moved to games.

• Advertisement

LOL naar :horned:

Advertisement