Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

macromedia problem

Options
  • 05-10-2003 12:57pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im not sure if this is the right forum, but I have a problem with a flash file i made.
    I have a main site, and then a popup that appears when you load the site up, both work grand and i can get the popup to open in a new window easily, but i want to get it to open in a small window, cos at the moment its a fullscale window.
    Is there a way to make sure it stays a certain size when it pops up?
    In flash i have the file size as the size i want the window to be, but it still opens in a full window with just a blank patch on the remainder of the page..

can anyone help?

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

There's probably a way to use Actionscript to do what you want to do but I don't know it. Javascript should suit your purpose just as well though.

[PHP]
    function newWindow( ) {
    mapWindow = window.open('myflashfile.fla', 'mapWin', 'width=xxx,height=xxx') }
    [/PHP]

Advertisement