Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Breaking news:Hogan signs contract with.....

• 05-10-2003 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Copied and pasted from PW.com:

After all the rumors and speculation, Hulk Hogan has officially signed a deal to appear on an NWA:TNA PPV.
    Hogan is currently slated for the 11/30 PPV, where he'll be taking on Jeff Jarrett, in what's sure to be their biggest main-event of all time.

From all indications, Hogan did not sign a long-term deal, in fact, it's not even known if it was just a one-show deal, or he will work a few more shows(like what Sting is doing) for the company.

I'll have more news laters prob.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Cianan2
    Copied and pasted from PW.com:

After all the rumors and speculation, Hulk Hogan has officially signed a deal to appear on an NWA:TNA PPV.
    Hogan is currently slated for the 11/30 PPV, where he'll be taking on Jeff Jarrett, in what's sure to be their biggest main-event of all time.

From all indications, Hogan did not sign a long-term deal, in fact, it's not even known if it was just a one-show deal, or he will work a few more shows(like what Sting is doing) for the company.

I'll have more news laters prob.

TNA are pulling a few strange moves for that PPV, seeing as the booking is completely centered around Jeff Jarrett, i can't see Hogan lasting long there.

Incidently, that PPV in November is being held on a Sunday as opposed to their usual PPV day (TNA usually hold their PPV's on a wednesday), so i reckon Jarrett is trying to sucker McMahon to a challenge for the last Sunday of the month.

This is a bad move, McMahon last did that in 87 by launching the debut of the Survivor Series on the same night as an NWA promotion just to stick it to Jim Crockett. And it worked. So I think Jarrett is digging his own grave by thinking of that.

As for Hogan, that won't be permanent, in fact nothing's been signed on paper. It's a verbal agreement. I reckon that'll be a per-show contract. Hogan will jump for Wrestlemania XX the second he gets the call, you just watch.

Nero.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Will he just die already, hes past it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I can say the same for Flair, as much as i respect his work in the past, but he's been past his prime for the last ten years. He's already a legend, is he not happy to remain one?

Nero.

Advertisement