Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good MP3 players?

• 05-10-2003 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Is the i-River 256meg 'flash' player the best one of it's kind on the market?
    ifp-390T

So, is there anything better out there without going for the harddrive type?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

I got the ifp-390T from usa this summer and its a great player. Good bundled earphones, great battery life on 1AA (make sure you turn the screen light off), fine radio and recording.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i have a creative muvo. its a small no frills peice of kit that doubles as a usb pen drive to. one aaa battery does me a weeks worth of bus travel to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

they look quite bulky and are quite expensive. you can get a 256meg mp3 player with an FM radio for half that price.

the 256meg i-river is about the same price as a creative muvo2 with 1.5gig of memory. and as you can see, it offers 6 times less disk space, and muvo2 has a lithium-ion battery, smaller footprint and a better brand name behind it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I'd like one with fm radio too, does muvo2 have radio? where have u seen 256meg with radio for half the price netman? A couple of links would be nice, thanx.

Advertisement