Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apologies

Options
  • 19-07-1999 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

I would like to publicly apologise to damian for what I said about him on my earlier post on the recreation board.

It was none of my business and I should never have said it...it was really uncalled for and damian I am sorry.

I caused an awful lot of stupid childish rumours and slagging towards you which should never have occured.

I don't believe you're a pervert damian, I never did. I was just angry sad.gif

Lads, no matter what anyone posts yee shouldn't jump to thinking well just because so and so said it it's true when you don't really know the facts or if this person has made it up.

**** up on all our parts, but 99% on mine

Again damian, I'm sorry for that stupid post, I shouldn't have said it
    sad.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Now we're all of to the recreation board to see what the little pervert has been up to smile.gif

bstep@tinet.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Oooh yeah, he's a pervert for life now BABY!!! BEHAAAAVE!!!

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahh for ****s sake adra, I was really enjoying upsetting the little muppet and all smile.gif

Advertisement