Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EasyPass only lanes SUÇK!

• 06-10-2003 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

The EasyPass system is great but the lanes on the West Link suck! They're the slowest lanes leading up to the toll boths because there are these wasters in the lane who don't have EasyPass! VVankers! It's a 'No Cash' lane so get the flake out of it you donkey****e!

Sorry for my language, but it's really starting to annoy me now. For the first couple of weeks I was giving people the benefit of the doubt. But now, I'm not so forgiving. Though it's not all their fault if they can't read the signs.

Blame has got to be shared by those who run the West Link as well. We're the lane used to be, second from the right, was a good position for the EasyPass lane. As it gave those who were in the wrong lane two lanes to move to. But now they ony have one! Crazy or what?!

And get this. The EasyPass only lanes are closed on Saturday and Sunday! What's the story with that?!

Advertisement