Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking IN galway

Options
  • 06-10-2003 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Parking IN galway

Does anyone know of any free parking in Galway city? I work in the city centre and am Pi$$ed off with spending a fortune on parking any one know of any "secret" spots i.e. Like down the Claddagh etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's always UCG if they haven't turned the tennis court car park back into a tennis court. The cathedral charges EUR2.50 or thereabouts for a full day's parking (or at least it used to).

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

Parked there this morning...security are very tight...Asked for ID etc

Lucky im a Student (of sorts)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I use Jurys on a contract basis (290 for 3 months). Its a bit pricey but well worth it for piece of mind and the fact for that money its 24/7 and nearly everyday of the year (they close for a couple of days over the christmas period).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

The Black Box Theater cark park is €2:50 a day, and is supervised 24 hours a day. Cheap and handy.

Advertisement