Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson P900

• 06-10-2003 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭

Sony Ericsson P900 ..... gorgeous looking phone. Review here.

- Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

it is nice - a bit more of a refined look - although some people have been compalining the look is a but Sony Retro (re: CMD-Z18) - but that will definately be a plus compared to the original styling for those who want a bit more conservative look for a business/enterprise handset - unfortunately the mineral grey P800 didn't really make general avaibility (as yet!)

it's a bit more asthetic than a major technical upgrade - but had several people i know waiting on that factor alone...

the model after this one i'm very interested in learning about - hope the SE innovation continues :)

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 lectrosoul

yea i think this phone is kinda like what Nokia are doing with the 3650--->/3660/3620 basically changing the aestetics keypad etc (spell!?) repackaging if you will with minor hardware changes eg 4096 screen to 65,000 screeb etc

so basically if you dont have a p800 and are looking to get one then it looks like a good choice and if you have a p800 it looks like se will release some form of firmware upgrade to give it most of the functionality of the p900 reminiscent of loads of ericsson phones of the past and more lately the t68--> t68i

or if your like me you can never have enough gadgets/phones lol well then p800 owner or not you'll buy it..
    im waiting for mine...

as for the phone after the p900 well thats rumoured to have..

Long range Bluetooth--100+meters
    Wi-Fi which format who knows by then??!!
    2+ mega pixel camera with digital zoom in photo and video
    plus perhaps 200,000+color screen
    and whatever other goodies se have up their sleeve..

anyway the futures very Exciting..

Advertisement