Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas count-down counter

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

you should read his journal... he has an unlimited resource for poo!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Alany, just because the Dubs were knocked out early this year in the championship there's no need to take it out on Christmas. OK?

Originally posted by DeVore

DeV.
    Rofl :D
    / ba hum bug to thinkin of Xmas in oct btw...

mm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

My journal ? My journal is Poo free. Well maybe there is a little poo. But I think my poo content is low.

Glass houses dev...

Alany, just because the Dubs were knocked out early this year in the championship there's no need to take it out on Christmas. OK?

Nothing to do with the Dubs. I have a whole different grudge with crimbo.
    ba hum bug to thinkin of Xmas in oct btw...

here here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Originally posted by Alany
    Nothing to do with the Dubs. I have a whole different grudge with crimbo.

Good onya mate! I must come clean, I'm beginning to dislike Christmas myself.

All I get at home is "...what are you getting me for Christmas?" and the like! Fuke-sake like! What is this world coming to?

"...I want this, I want that..."! FECK, if you really want it go buy it yerself?!

"... AND DON'T GET ME A FACKING STRIPPY WOOLY JUMPER EVER AGAIN"!

GAWD! Christmas used to be great years ago. What has happened?

Why not setup a Christmas Poo Forum?

• Advertisement
Advertisement