Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox question

• 06-10-2003 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All,
    Have an xbox query but do not know if I'm in the right room? Bought an xbox with the optic link and was told in the shop could use this to also record music from my cd's to mini disk.

Have had no joy to date. Does anyone else have xbox and have they tried to record music to mini disk?

Again sorry if I'm in the wrong room but am unable to get any info from anybody regarding this.

If I'm in the wrong place does anybody know best place to ask this question.

Getting desperate
    Thanks
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

It seems to be posible , this guy mentions it here http://mipagina.cantv.net/liquidsnake/md/trading_faqs.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Moved from Emulation to Games as it should get a better response there.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I haven’t seen the Xbox optic link, however it should be a simple case of plugging it into the Xbox and the other end into the line in socket in the mini disk. Once done go into the Xbox dashboard and play music, just before pressing play press record on the mini disk.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mike33

Hi again
    This may be a stupid question....but I always assumed that a blank mini disk was like the old blank cassete tapes in so far as you could re-record onto them when required. Is this the case because the mini disk I was using to record to had been used before.

So could this be the problem?.....am going to borrow another optic lead to illiminate it also.
    Thanks for the input
    Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You're not related to mike65 by any chance? A half brother maybe? <-lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement