Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Soccer 3

• 06-10-2003 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

This will be the best game on the playstation 2 in my opinion. It is really worth owning a ps2 just for that reason! It is so good!

What do you guys think about it?

Only another bit left to go until the 17'th...bring it on!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It has been rumoured that Konami is planning to bring this to the Xbox complete with Xbox Live. I will be a happy man if this is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭IgnatiusJRiley

Does Pro evo 3 have proper club teams and leagues or is it still teams like London and Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

It has been rumoured that Konami is planning to bring this to the Xbox complete with Xbox Live. I will be a happy man if this is true.

not gonna happen. It would be great if it did.

www.pesinsight.com

a guy in the forums actually has it. He will be posting a review and stuff tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I have it too and it's brilliant. Just like WE7 where u can buy extra options in the game. Gameplay is spot on and so are graphics. Only 2 weeks to go for ye.

The original full non pirated/copied game?

He got it due to a shopkeeper mistake in hungary. Im ordering an x-port this week so when i get the game i can download an option file with all the latest transfers etc?

Tell us more Kensutz...:)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    not gonna happen. It would be great if it did.

Why not?

cos it aint playable online...and wont be until pes4 if konami plans go the way they want it too...

The pc version of pes3 coming out won't even be playable online.

What do u want to know about it? Ask me and I'll tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The original full non pirated/copied game?

He got it due to a shopkeeper mistake in hungary. Im ordering an x-port this week so when i get the game i can download an option file with all the latest transfers etc?

Tell us more Kensutz...:)

X-Port? Sounds like a good idea, do you know who sells them or how much they cost?

www.play.com = cheapest place on net for x-port. also allows your pc to keep the game saves so no more memory cards!! :horned:

Kensutz, i assume its as addictive as ever no1? And i also imagine that Christiano Ronaldo is at sporting and is not that good?

• Advertisement

cos it aint playable online...and wont be until pes4 if konami plans go the way they want it too...

Hmm... I'll take your word for it - theres still hope with Pro Evolution 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

is this coming out on the cube?
    definitely going on my wishlist if it is

Originally posted by tman
    is this coming out on the cube? definitely going on my wishlist if it is

It has been released on Gamecube as Winning Eleven International 7, but only in Japan godammit.

Not coming out on Cube as PES3. Ronaldo was at sporting and his stats were terrible. I got the Xport save to have all the proper transfers done and it plays like a dream. Although saying that, I have WE7 patched on my other PS2 and it's brilliant.

Thought so...so you have WE7 and PES3? What do you think is better?

Where did you download the stuff for your x-port?

To be honest both are the very same. But if I had to pick ,it'd be WE7. Preferably patched. Do an xport search here evo web

why we7?

Thanks for the link.:)

Probably because it's the one I played the most. I always preferred the Jap versions for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by f®eak_s©enery

It has been released on Gamecube as Winning Eleven International 7, but only in Japan godammit.

lol "Winning Eleven International 7". Well I suspose it could have been "Brave Elevensome Of World, Play Magnificent Ball Game For Glory 7".

Ahhh.. those wacky Nipponese... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

whens this game out, and where best to get it from

play.com

+ x-port?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

17th October on PS2.
    www.cdwow.ie has it for 45 euro.CD Wow

Advertisement