Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diving in the south east!!

• 06-10-2003 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

just looking to see if anyone could offer some good information about diving in the south east, clubs, trips etc..i'm a qualified padi diver, but do you have to undergo any further testing to go diving with any clubs in this area??

cheers

jimmzy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Tramore has some of the best dive sites in the SE, im from waterford myself originally but i dont know of any good clubs or trips that are organized i can look around for you unless one of the guys here on boards knows!

sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jimmzy

ye thanks for that, where is good diving around the tramore area for diving, ive heard the metle man dive is pretty good, but can you get their witrhout a rib??

have you ever spotted any wrecks around the bay, or further afield??

Advertisement