Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool set to trial Milan Rapaic

• 06-10-2003 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Read it here

I think it's probably just a rumour, I would prefer to get Cisse in the trasfer window.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

He looks like a stop-gap solution to make up numbers in the squad. He definitely wouldn't hold a candle to Cisse .... although Portsmouth are interested, so maybe he's good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I personally am sorry to say I never heard of the guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

The 2 french lads were on loan last season, trying to integrate them into the squad now.

All we need is an experienced poacher at the moment. We have several striking options but no poachers.

What were the reasons for being turned down by Celtic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Was the player free at the stage that O'Neill was looking at him?

Anyway - it's not really an issue, the player has no reputation whatsoever and at the age of 29 I think that is a bad sign. If he is free and can act as a poacher for a couple of months until we get someone better then go for it. Just as longs as were not still paying him 40k a week in 3 years time, that would just be yet another no brainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Delboy79

Average Croatian International with a decent left peg . Not Liverpool Quality

Is he better then Heskey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Delboy79

2000/01 Fenerbahce 33 Games 12 Goals {Rapaic}
    Heskey would need at least 2 seasons to get 12 goals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Originally posted by p.pete
    Is he better then Heskey?

I cant understand how two managers play him - heskey that is

• Advertisement
Advertisement