Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead Dec. gig and other stuff!

Options
  • 06-10-2003 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey there everyone!! am over the moon to hear that FINALLY Phantom,the ONLY decent radio station in this city will be back to our airwaves soon yay!!!!! Ah I missed it alot!

Well,am going to Radiohead on the 4th on my tod,if anyone else is going on their own do ye wanna meet up with a massive fan? None of my mates are going,obviously don't mind goin on my own,but it would be nice to go along with some other like-minded fans!

bye for now fellow music-heads!!
    xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

so good you said it twice:horned:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tricky_24

ah flip off!!!! it's my second post ever so messed up somehow!!!
    anyway,u should be nice and encouraging to new people and focus on the emmm quality rather then quantity of the posts!!!!

by the way,is it just my computer or is it really REALLY slow to read the posts and post a message???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

my theory is that it's your computer. but some times i can be a bit slow.. i haven't noticed any slowing down form my end..

and i also must apolagise... indeed the quality your first few posts have emency dwarfed my own... keep up the good work;)

Advertisement