Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dido's new song

Options
  • 06-10-2003 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Anyone else like Dido's new song White flag i think its called. I've decided i like it but i can't get the bloody chorus out of my head

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Nope...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

me neither.
    hate it and almost all her music in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Can't say I like it too much myself either!!!

Let's face it, we wouldn't even be having this conversation if Emimen didn't cover "Thank You" on "Stan". She's an extremely average artist with extremely average songs that got lucky.

But having said that, in the looks department, Marks out of 10?? I'd give her one!!

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by Benbaz
    Let's face it, we wouldn't even be having this conversation if Emimen didn't cover "Thank You" on "Stan". She's an extremely average artist with extremely average songs that got lucky.

Y'know, you're right. Her debut album was eighteen months old by the time the single for Stan was released. Then, she suddenly broke into the mainstream.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i do like some of her stuff i have to say more the singles i have heard released my sister has the album but i've not really listened to it. as regards to looks i'd take one for the team but theres no was she is a one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    my sister has the album but i've not really listened to it

Yeah sure!! Your "sister" has the album! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!
    as regards to looks i'd take one for the team but theres no was she is a one

I think you missed the joke there!! "I'd "give" her one" Geddit?? No?? Ah nevermind!! ;)

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭gimme

i have her new album and its good
    her old album was also good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Benbaz
    Yeah sure!! Your "sister" has the album! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!

I think you missed the joke there!! "I'd "give" her one" Geddit?? No?? Ah nevermind!! ;)

B.

damn my closet dido album purchasing is out oh the shame, the shame.

yep i missed that joke by a mile good stuff :)

Advertisement