Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Q3TEST Patch Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

You should work for quamex smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

thanks regi
    a bit of info never went astray

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and of course this is a patch to upgrade fom what to what?
    i have the original version (1.05?)
    i know that v1.06 is out so does this upgrade 1.05 to 1.06 or do i have to dl the entire q3test 1.06 proggy and then the patch.

jesus, i just read musicians post an hes right. give the whole bleedin story like. dont have time to readin all the news sites to know what yis mean.
    monkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

its like ****ing customer support here smile.gif

Dont you guys ever read a news page telling you about the new quake3 perhaps? smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

The 1.07 patch only patches 1.06 to 1.07, so you'll need to download the 1.06 version.

Dan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I got the latest q3 but it looks great untill i get in the middle of a fight, when practically the whole screen goes manky with bright yellow and pink interference crap that grinds my system to a halt. Could it be the fact that im usin a voodoo 2, which I heard has no proper opengl support for q3 yet. Im still usin the ihv test's opengl drivers.

Advertisement