Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail Forwarding.

Options
  • 06-10-2003 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

is there an online service where I can foward my mail to that will re sent it to two different accounts.

I have a pop server that i use at home but can't use it in college. I am able to forward mail from this address to one other address, or a group of address but they can onl be the pop3 alternatives.

So looking for a site that I can send it to that will send it back to my pop3 and one to a webmail site that i can use in college, and there very limited after a recent blocking of loads of them. No webmail with current hosting :(

Cheers for any ideas,
    Gid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowbar

you used to be able to do exactly this with usa.net but they ain't free any more.

here's another idea: a few mail services will pick up mail from an external pop server - yahoo and o2 are two, and you can pay hotmail to get it there too. so, you could set up the webmail account to collect mail from your pop account and read it at college, whilst you use your pop client at home to also collect messages from the pop server. make sure though your webmail leaves messages on the pop server (definitely possible on yahoo) so you can access them from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

cheers for that, I had actually checked yahoo as its one of the few web mail services I could use in college, but missed it somehow, went to the Premium services the last time i think by accident.

Cheers again, working a treat.

Gid.

Advertisement