Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goldberg's contract expires after Wrestlemania XX

• 06-10-2003 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Well,i just thought that his contract was gonna expire,he'll leave for a while and then come back-like everybody else. I thought he said that he just really hopes that hes involved in WM,cos nothins planned yet???

Oh yeah,and Kevin nash's contract expires in Feb,but it might not get renewed cos he wants too much $$$.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

They both suck! Nash's work the last six months was piss poor! Goldberg is nothing special, and the only reason McMahon and Co have kept him on is for the dollar signs they see!
    It's kinda backfired on them so far because the buyrate for Unforgiven really didn't peak anymore than usual.

More losses for WWE finance, I guess they're kinda happy after settling out of court for the company whos equiptment was the cause of the death of Owen Hart back in 99. Nine million was settled. Half the amount that his wife sued (and won) the company for.

Speaking of which, I got my copy of Over The Edge 99, nothing all that morbid about it as mercifully they were able to switch to an earlier interview for the broadcast, then the cameras were faced away during the time he was being hauled out (to an amazing ovation), but died one hour later.

Many people felt McMahon was a bollocks for carrying on the show. I think from a company standpoint, he had fsck all of a choice in the matter. And given the circumstances, the workers did a good job in keeping face (especially Jarrett who was almost sick to his stomach pre interview and broke down in the entrance before his appearance, explaining his delay).

Oh where was I? Yeah, Nash and Goldberg are a waste of company resources, Sting and Luger could probably do better, and after seeing them at WWA last year, that's saying a LOT! :)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Why oh why do the WWE insist on trying to bring back these limited hasbeens? Goldberg is stale and predictable and when was the last time Nash had a good match?

Concentrate on the up and comers, Cena and Brock have made huge strides on Smackdown in a couple of years coming from nowhere to be main event players. Orton could do the same for RAW, he should be pushed for main event status. There are others knocking on the door who would excite the crowd and bring a little freshness and unpredictability back.

I hope that neither Nash nor Goldberg are retained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Advertisement
Advertisement