Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iq2cl the next season.....

Options
  • 19-07-1999 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

A while back Shank was saying while the boards were down that he was getting round the idea of starting up the next season of iq2cl. He was asking for feedback on what changes people reckoned etc.

Well i reckon we get it goin defo was good fun last time out. I do think that trdm06 should be added as a new map haven't played the other really yet so i can't say. Plus i reckon we try expand it a bit maybe only invite a few international clans into it those worthy smile.gif). EED - SS - UNR - PK - Hoods[as a few of them are paddies i hear] etc.

So what the story Shanksy baby.
    Ben

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

****e, thought ya might have forgotten bout that, ah well suppose I'll have to go and get it goin. Although a Kingpin bagman tourney would be fun... hmmm.

Anyone know people in decent UK clans they could send out some feelers to.

bstep@tinet.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'm pretty sure we get SS interested for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

SS have already told me they want in. I doubt UNR would join and play on the quake.ie servers. If we got
    SS
    PK
    EED
    HOOD

plus DzR, HIV, DF and CA we'd have a good old league full of very tough opposition. 8 teams would b enough. If one of the above wasn't interested then EVIL asked me before about getting in, they seem sound.

basically limit UK teams to ones that are 1. sound, and 2. have already played on the servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you forgot point 3) nog

1)sound
    2)have played on the servers
    3)have a ping of at least 500

and possibly

4)who are willing to be bribed smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Yeah cool that a good idea leave it to the ones that play on the servers. EED/PK/SS/Hoodz that would make for a class league with the 4 Irish clans.

Well Noel you know the EED/PK and Hood lot and I'am sure we can get Rookiewan to have a word to Just Ade about it.

hehe Shank not getting away that easy smile.gif

• Advertisement

Ben, quit posting and get yer *****in #hiv, we've a match to play smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I think we should have a DooZeR V the best of the Irish rest as a precursor to it. well y'no Brazil v rest of the world etc... Could be good craic like.

ok, HIV will play yas on sunday evening, u pick a map, we pick a map.

No Bon he said "best of the Rest" :]

bstep@tinet.ie
    news.quake.ie

then put yer money where yer mouth is and play us boyo !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Any chance of startin it tonight and finishin up by Friday night cos I won't be round any more after that for a long long time, it'll take a while to get the jold ISDN moved into the new gaf ya see and I'm not lowerin meself to playin on a fookin modem again - WAN LADS!!!!!!!

Btw I prolly won't be playin any more clan matches again but I will be round for the next few days, so I wanna say that DzR are the b!tches shoes when it comes to rapin the tight little as$holes outta other clans. No other clan ever came close to the standard we have reached, I loved playin wiv yis lads, it'll happen again I'm sure but I dunno when. Also a big sexual fairwell to the other Irish clans, I love u all. Hope yis come on if yis see me on the servers over the next few days, cos its really hard tryin to get a game these days, Barry your doolin me tonight I don care, your not wormin your way outta it hoe wink.gif

FUN!

juNk laa

so you think HIV are the best of the rest eh?

hmmm noggie, last i remember DF beat yis in the last 2 games we played you in. and one of those was a league match.

besides, after last nights thrashing, i think you may have to think about getting new players. the old ones are tired after a long season it seems smile.gif

not tonight Junk laa i'm off to see that underground arthouse flick Star summit r other

Oh yeah, yr not goin any where ya dirty bint, I seem to remember u been fairly handy on the old windup connection
    shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

[This message has been edited by shank (edited 20-07-99).]

If DF want some then grand. Maybe i could actually play DF ???? thinking about it but. not likely.

Em no I'm washin me hair on Sunday night smile.gif

Bout time we gave u lads a shoe'n again, yis r gettin far too ****y

that was supposed to be c0cky, ya forget sometimes bout the words within words lark e.g. Dz****inR

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

Lets just get the league going again shall we. You lads can settle your ***** fights smile.gif) after the league is complet or save it for the league we shall meet. All of Us

right DF, time for a slap or two. sunday nite, you pick a level, we'll pick a level. prepare to be b*itch slapped.

oh and i think janey will be playing, that new pc is HIS ! mhuhahahahahahahahahah

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Think again, my child

for the last time max, i am NOT your son, drop the heavy breathing and take off that silly black helmet

Max will play Df home level and I will play ours. So at last i get to play DF. Muhaha. This is gonna be fun. smile.gif

• Advertisement

and if max loses you get to be homeless ben wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

What nog !

mmmmmmmmm

keep your mmmmmmmm's to yourself butcherofnog of the clan HIV, son of maxmilian.

and just coz max dress's in black leather and has a big helmet, its nought to be ashamed of. tis the 90's you know

hahaha
    you couldnt get into df janey, unless max dies and leaves his puter to you smile.gif

o course , if you want a trial wink.gif

So this still goin ahead oorrrr WHA!!

Advertisement