Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

winter party and colourfest

• 07-10-2003 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi!

I'm new to thsi board just letting myself known.

Im going up to the winter party and colourfest the next day.

What I wanna know is how doyou get to monaghan from dublin and is there any places in monaghan available to stay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

im sure you can get a bus to monaghan and then stay in the hotel where the club is that its on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

it's on in the oasis hotel i think plus i think its booked out. Dont suppose you know the number or website for it. I tried the enigma-superclub one but that is a really ****e website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 x2dz

yeah its booked out
    going to the winter party myself:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

Sounds of Enigma

Scott Project
    Push (Live)
    Mr Spring
    Public Domain (Live)
    Yomanda
    Agnelli & Nelson
    John Power
    John '00' Fleming
    M.I.K.E
    Sonique
    Agnelli & Nelson
    Tony Mullen
    Leno

Meganite

Mauro Picotto
    Umek
    Green Velvet
    Chris Liebing
    Gio Ferri
    Michel De Hey
    Gabry Fasano
    Christian Smith
    Riccardo Ferri

Space

Steve Lawler
    Felix Da Housecat
    Smokin Jo
    Al Gibbs
    John Graham
    Jonathan Ulysses
    James Zabiela
    Colin Hamilton
    Jon Mancini

Homegrown

Joe McGrath
    Jay Pigeon
    Chris Davis
    Mark Wesley
    L.E.D.
    Digitribe
    Gleave Dobbin
    Neal Scarborough
    Ryan Maxwell
    Tom Cole
    Lloyd Mugendo

Old Skool/Up & Coming

Conor Skinner
    Darren Rice
    Gareth Hawkins
    Karl Davis
    Lee Holman
    Marc Kirkbride
    Stuart Millar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

Official all in one event & coach tickets available from Ticketmaster for Euro 85 to the coloursfest event, departing from Parnell Square at 1 PM on the day.

Bus service also available from - The Square, Tallaght, picking up @ Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, (also Clondalkin, Lucan and Ballyfermot on request), Blanchardstown, The Square, Navan - Call: 086 2501996 for more info & prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement