Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KINGPIN - trouble-shooters ...tool up!

Options
  • 20-07-1999 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Firstly just a great game....just bought it in HMV today and it l33+ ro><0rZ H4><0rZ the competition smile.gif

I aint played it multiplayer yet though because....
    ...when i connect i start at 160 odd ping then run for about 5 seconds and I'm on like 1000+ and frozen. This happens EVERY time I connect. I tried writing a .bat file similar to my q2 one (3fingers q2v2start.bat) and copied all my gl settings from my q2 config to my kingpin one (it's runnin on the q2 engine like) but all to no avail.I mind this happened me when i started with q2 too and again when i had to reinstall it but I can't for the life of me srt it here....... GEE US A HAND LADS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

v2 12mb, pace 56k, p2 300, 128mbs

goo laa eff bee

[This message has been edited by FreaK_BrutheR (edited 20-07-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Like that happens to me
    takes longer than a min though
    after around 5- 10 it locks up
    :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Grifter

**** dont buy the filthy mutherf***er
    get it h4x0rd
    if you are intrested reply

Yoink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I hope you put alot of money into the leprocy fund grifter.....seems it has become an investment for now ...NOT for the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Grifter

MoInK

Advertisement