Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Koopademus!

Options
  • 20-07-1999 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Group3
    1.Zombeh
    2.Griff
    3.Koopa
    4.Mirage

Nice group smile.gif you should have fun slaping griff arpund tongue.gif

Shame you were'nt seeded but i suppose that would be asking alot. But nows your chance!

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Yeah good luck Sam. Griff's damn good so that match will deffo be worth a download.

Go Koopa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

what are the other players like?
    never heard of any of them before (cept someone mentioned griff once or twice like)
    does it say on the site?
    ah well .. mite go check anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

thanks smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Yeah Sam just remember the Skill5 game - "Thats for recording a demo of me when i had no ****IN SOUND!!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

And the competition and web page is...?. These post get on my wick. It's like a "if you're not psychic then tough" type thing.
    Good luck by the way Koopa but I'm fed up with posts like -

"Was that you last night jumping all over the place? Great pics on the web site mind."

Utter gibberish. There was a good one in the books forum recently where a complete topic raved about the Hyperion and Empyrion books without mentioning the Author even once. Amazing but amusing too. (Dan Simmons by the way) Anyway I'm waffling as ever.
    Just remember lads the Great message posters *Eamon Dunphy voice* know how to inform by telling the complete story, including URLs etc.

M

P.S. And boy am I fu(king glad I don't know who Griff is smile.gif I'd be getting to sad by far in that case smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Woh knows who griff is wink.gif

and heres a dam url http://www.Challenge-EU.com
    tongue.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Mucho Gracias etc. smile.gif

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Ehhh. Sam they're not giving us monitors so there's an extra challenge for you unless we can find some somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

No fullbrights tho sam... tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Best of luck Koopa. Will watch you all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

hope u do well sam, and you should have kept that snoopy.

even if it was just for the oral sex memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Good luck to the rest of team.ie too btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Koopa'll ruin Griff (alot like the infamous Keno v Ariel scrap in the bandsrand), and also team.ie BETTER win this thing cos if team.ie win, they win animal PC's, if team.ie win animal PC's, nicky wins an animal PC, if nicky wins an animal PC, DAMO wins nickys old PC yeahhh

Advertisement