Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PSX Model

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Ah but in all seriousness lads, the basic gist of things is that Sony are releasing a new Playstation that can play Sega Megadrive games

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Littletinyman
    WTF? SHINJI UR A FAG MASTER

F*CK OFF BACK TO THE 'FREE MASON' AND 'COUNTER - STRIKE' FORUMS RRESPCTFULLY AND SPARE US YOUR JIBBU JABBA

DAMN I HATE THOSE DARN TEKKEN PLAYERS THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING HEHEHE

STAR TREK IS COOL
    shut up, this board has no time for arrogant casual trollers

on topic: this baby looks sweet, looks like it'll join the long list of pieces of tech kit i want but can't afford. god damn studentry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

:rolleyes:

Soul Calibur 2 kicks arse.

Also, small point of note (i've skipped all the shite posted above so may have been posted alread):
    Afaik the "PSX" ie 1st generation playstation was never officially called the PSX. That was just a project name which sounded good to the marketing people and the clubbing post-pint gaming generation it spawned. Correct me / pull a quote from somewhere if I'm wrong please.

This thing...I'm not so sure about.

Seems to be a nice all in one package, but I'd be curious to know specifics on what it uses to record programs, the quality of the DVD decoding (since that on the PS2 sucks) and how much it'll be when it hits the inflationary Irish market.

[enthusiast]
    Course, could all be done on a PC for the same price with more functionality. ;)
    [/enthusiast]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

It will probably never hit the Irish markets like some many other cool stuff. and if it does it probably hard to find a store that stocks them.

here a pic of it:

472390653.jpg

I'd rather have her then the PSX but it looks nice though!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It only looks a little more like a radiator now. At least it's lost the early 80's CD player look. I think Sony should confiscate the hallucinagenic drugs and duran duran albums from their designers. The bird is fairly lashable alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    I think Sony should confiscate the hallucinagenic drugs and duran duran albums from their designers.

I think they should give them more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Does she come with the box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

looks like a fine piece of hardware. i must have one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Aye, yer darn right that chick looks like a fine peice of hardware. I wouldn't mind giving her a good upstream. Turn my floppy into a hard drive any day baby... whoo ya

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Originally posted by Achilles
    Aye, yer darn right that chick looks like a fine peice of hardware. I wouldn't mind giving her a good upstream. Turn my floppy into a hard drive any day baby... whoo ya

Jesus, is this guy for real?

• Advertisement

Nah not really, i just thought i'd imitate some of the other eejits on this forum, anyways im getting seriously off topic so im gonna ignore this forum from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I think the "rest of the eejits" made a passing comment that she was nice while keeping to the main topic.

What you posted was just sad and nerdy!!

Does anyone think Game retailers in ireland will stock the PSX??

Ya might find it in some import shops mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

/me clears throat....

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

/me bows and exits stage left

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Nah not really, i just thought i'd imitate some of the other eejits on this forum, anyways im getting seriously off topic so im gonna ignore this forum from now on.
    hahaha

too many arrogant casual gamers here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

No point starting a new thread.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3293599.stm

The new PSX will be shipped with the reduced specs it was planned with. It will no longer play mp3s or CD-R. Sony cut out certain features so it will make the xmas market it Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Ive read an article in a magazine at it mentions it will be on sale in jap for the equivlant of 450-480 Pounds Sterling. Oh and also Rainbow Kirby you such a fanboy :D

Advertisement