Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bess

Options
  • 07-10-2003 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Is anyone doing bess or any of the subjects on the course?

( :) lack of sleep is gettin to me, not used to gettin up so early )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

expect to be laughed at for asking that......but yerr i do it...well kinda....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

What's bess?

Business Economics & Social Science or somesuch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

BESS = Business Economics and Social Studies
    Apparently one of the best Business degrees you can have.
    TR081 at TCD

Was seriously considering it but then decided on BCommerce and French at UCC at the last minute, a decision I somewhat regret (not overly impressed by Cork) but that's life I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Yizz forgot to mention that it has the largest amount of hot women in it....after Psychology that is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Really? I hadn’t noticed, I was paying attention in class. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Originally posted by embraer170
    BESS = Business Economics and Social Studies
    Apparently one of the best Business degrees you can have.
    TR081 at TCD

Nope, would have thought courses like Business & Legal in UCD are recognised as being better...

LoL told a friend in trinity I was considering doing it... her response.. "Nooooo! It's not a course, it's a fashion show!" :f33r:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

@Duffman: Well I suppose it all depends on what you want to do at the end. If it is something such as Business Law, then clearly something such as Business & Legal Studies may be better recognised.

I've heard nothing but good things about about BESS (at Trinity) from people on it and wish I had chosen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by embraer170
    @Duffman: Well I suppose it all depends on what you want to do at the end. If it is something such as Business Law, then clearly something such as Business & Legal Studies may be better recognised.

I've heard nothing but good things about about BESS (at Trinity) from people on it and wish I had chosen it.

I've got some friends in BESS second and third year and they love the course. Said they do sod all but get a great degree out of it at the end. Isn't that what college is all about :D

Advertisement