Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke screen

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Originally posted by Cork
    I was making the point of health reform is urgently needed. Money alone will not solve the problems that are in the system.
    No you weren't.
    At least not in any recognisable fashion.
    Maybe if english wasn't your first language, you could put it down to poor expression, but...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Cork
    Point of information : Have fines been set?
    That's not a PoI, it's a question

& this isn't a college debating chamber or a council meeting in the deep country:) - you don't need to beg leave to post

What's a "nested group"?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

What's a "nested group"?
    Sceptre

birds :D
    I think he means vested interest.

Point of information : Have fines been set?
    Cork

The minister has promised to sign the regulations this week and i presume we will find out what the fines etc. will be this week. He's doing it at a time when Minister Martin would be expected to begin implementing health reform with the publication of the hanly report today. It's all part of the 'smokescreen'.

Advertisement