Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explorer 6 download.

Options
  • 07-10-2003 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭

Where Can I download a copy of Explorer6? I thought I had one, and uninstalled IE from one of my machines.
    Now I need to burn a copy to disc so I can put it back.
    AFAIK , the microsoft site only has an interactive download.
    Help Meh!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Just buy a magazine. They usually have full install's on the cover disks eg .net

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Can't remember exactly where it is - have a look for IEAK
    It allows you do download all the files to a folder for later installing.
    But unless you have BB try a CD - if you can't afford a magazine perhaps one of the freebie ISP cd's (and change the dialups etc. afterwards)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

Thanks for that guys, as it turned out, I got a program to wipe it from the pc, then ran the os disk. Simple really, I was looking for the awkward route as usual! :)

Advertisement