Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a cordless phone.

Options
  • 07-10-2003 4:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Need to replace a couple of phones here, looking for recommendations for cordless phones. Something like the Eircom/Siemens 4012 looks excellent, although I'd be lax to line Eircom's pocket. This fella looks pretty good too (except ditto with BT). Any feedback or suggestions?

EDIT: This looks pretty good too (and ditto with NTL!).

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I use the 4012 at home and they are fairly good easy to use and set up

also they are compatable with most PBX's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭antwalsh

You used to be able to get a plain Siemens without the Eircom tie in. I presume you still can them somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

if ya want to go slumming it Dunnes are doing aldi/lidl style special offers on dect phones for 50 smackers bought 2 on impulse (yes they did see me coming) and have no complaints. Much smaller handset than those ones you linked too more of the size of a nokia 3320 mobile. Had em for week...does what it says on the tin for a decent price.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Keep an eye on this place , they have good weekly deals and i have dealt with them personaly ..

I got the Panasonic KXT CD 423 Triple combo ..Couldnt find cheaper any where else ...

Telephones Online

Advertisement