Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Broadband - - Setup Time??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

60 days so far, avoid signing up online with this shower is my advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

i'm heading for the sixty day mark, whoopppeeee.

Still waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 XcellorV2

I thought my situation was bad... I ordered BB from IOL before Xmas and it was installed the end of Feb...

The excuses I got was that it was Eircoms fault for not enabling the line. They gave me a date when my line would go live... but actually I received the router.. and phoned them up and they said my line was already live :)

Since then the connection has been somewhat problematic but now the problems seem to have ironed themselves out, decent pings, download speeds and 16 gb is a heck of a lot better than 8 gb!!

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

2 months.

• Advertisement

connected today , seems an excellent service, very very fast, hope the rest get connected as soon as! its worth the wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

yeehaa, finally i'm up and running. its worth the wait though. it was an ordeal though my modem had been travelling around dublin for the past week as iol put the wrong address on the package or more correctly they corrected the address we gave them( its a long story).

Advertisement