Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Wars:Knights Of The Old Republic .

• 07-10-2003 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Only available on the x-box this games really really rocks. Anybody else played this yet. I got it in xtra vision for €55. Bargin.
    If you have an X-box get this game. If you havnt, Get an X-box to play this game

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Does any body have any idea when it's coming out on PC? Hopefully it'll be a decent stop gap if Half-Life 2 is delayed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

doubtful. its made partly by ms i think. aswell as that im su they paid hefty bucks so the xbox would have at least a couple of original titles. becuase this game is worth buying an xbox for.

its a star wars game, brilliant rpg, huge, and verybig replayability factor.

yum yum, me goes to kill some jedi with double lightsabers :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Then why does Lucasarts have a "pre-order KOTOR on pc NOW!" ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Falgorn

Its out on pc 4th quater of 2003 as far as i know, but might be January. Think Star wars Galaxies is out over here this month, and they might not want to clash two big releases.

Any game thats worth buying a particular console for, will eventually make its way onto pc. Therefore, just buy a pc and be happy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement