Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does this guy control 2pcs with one mouse?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I didn't download the video, but it appears to me that each machine has a mouse, you can just make out a "mousey" looking cable running in between the two keyboards ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 l337

i didnt look at the video... but if you download vnc (or tight-vnc) you can control 2 pcs with 1 keyboard and mouse... you just assign your mouse to run off one side of monitor A and on to monitor B... they connect over IP... can be a little jerky at times... but i use it to control my PC with my sun workstation keyboard and mouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Just while on the subject of mice take a look at the Evoluent VerticalMouse. Unlike a conventional mouse which you grip with your hand parallel to the desktop, the VerticalMouse lets you work in a relaxed handshake position that eliminates unnatural forearm twisting.

Looks weird, wonder will it become popular.

Advertisement