Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrorthon Club Nights

• 08-10-2003 6:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Ok, seems that time of the month, and since nothing seems to have appeared I will ask the monthly question. ObeyGiant? Any news from the horrorthon group, are they meeting up anytime soon, like this week? Or have we missed out on another golden opportunity again. Also, checked the listings on tleletext, cinemsa such as UBC, and the Santry Omniplex are now showing Freddy Vs Jason, must go and see it this week. Thats all for now, oh and
    P.S: any more word on the October "Proper" weekend Horrorthon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

The last Horrorthon was on last Friday. They sent the details out the day before, so I figured there was no point posting the info up here, since y'all give out when there's very little notice :D

As for the Howl-o-ween weekend Horrorthon, nothing more beyond what I previously posted here
    Although there should be some more info in this month's IFI magazine, if it ever comes out.

Advertisement