Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did you find these damn ops???

Options
  • 24-07-1999 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

well i was just banned from #quake.ie from suds, im gonna post bits from the log (dont worry i wont cut anything out that makes me look bad)

i came on to the channel, asked one or two questions about when team ie were playing etc. I then stayed quiet as i went into #rapture99, i looked back in #quake.ie to see that Venom had said the following:

<Venom> hobbes
    <Venom> u hear about some pervert hanging around on irc

Hobbes then pretty much ignored it god love him

then suds says:

<suds> damian go get a life.

Let it be known at this point i hadnt said anything to anyone

i then spoke up and said the following:

<damian> give it up venom you ****ing retard

then the following.....
    <Venom> guess who hobbes
    <damian> the **** suds?

I then told him the following:

<damian> about 2 years ago, me and ***** had a fight, so i told bubbles about how he raped a girl, ***** heard that i told bubbles and then he told bubbles that I did it

I then told them how bubbles had given adra the logs for a bit of ammunition int he arguement we were having and good old venom says the following:

<Venom> ur a freak damo

Good man yourself Venom!!!!!, in between all of that suds was nuked, he came back onto irc and of course blamed me for it, he said hes going to find out from some logs and ill lose my account, blah blah, there was some more annoying pointless bickering then dev joined the channel, venom asked dev to come drinking tonight and i said something, i admit i shouldent have:

<damian> hes in scotland you thick ****

and suds then kicked and banned me, i mean, im not complaining about this being op abuse even though it probably is, but look at the ****e i have to put up with over this ****ing bull**** story, i know im going to get about 60 people telling me i deserve it for being abusive etc. but this is just differant to any ****e ive ever done, by the way after writing all this, i tried to get back into the channel and wahey, im still banned......ah well

damo

P.S Let us ALL know your results on monday when you check the logs suds you loser

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hmm i think issues like this should in fact be looked into before ops make brash decisions, or in fact if their not sure of the situation, should kindly ask the person to leave the channel while they try to reason out whats going on, rather than in certain instances instant-guilt syndrome.
    Maybe Damo dosent like being called a sex offender, cos i know its the thing he would hatye most to be called.
    Maybe these things should be left off irc venom, and in the mewanwhile if suds is right, hes right, but that remains to be seen.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well I could argue if damo is right or wrong.If I said those things or not.If damo has faked the logs or not.I wont as all it boils down to is....
    damo got banned from #quake.ie and does anyone really care what the reasions were for it.

Ven(bye bye baby,bye bye)om

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The Reason suds was p1ssed off was he was getting continually nuked off, you just came in around the time it was getting intresting.

I'm pretty much staying out of this conversation but I'd just like to post my bit of the log. smile.gif
    <Venom> guess who hobbes
    <damian> the **** suds?
    <Hobbes> ooohh, I see where this conversation is going.. venom I never intentionally annoy damo, unless he starts.
    <Hobbes> smile.gif

Which was pretty much all I had to say on the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

you also said this venom:

<Venom> but im liked and ur not so knowone will mind smile.gif

hahahahaaaa!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

WTF do u want Damo, a fukking ops counsel ?

solve ur own fukking problems and stop looking for sympathy cos we aren't gonna solve ur problem, take it up with whoever the **** banned u and quit moaning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Cloudie baby,

Can we have a 'Dear Susan' where these fools with IRC log's can post and look for advise.
    Maybe a prize each week for best IRC log would also be an idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ahahahaha ste's all angry with me cos i ripped the **** outta him

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Oh mother help me.

Deymo save these pages, and in 2 years time look back on them: then you'll realize just how truely sad and pathetic u were/are.

And for you to even think u took the p1ss out of me ... come on loike ya gotta at least have a brain to take the p1ss oura some1...

Advertisement