Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breathalyzer

• 08-10-2003 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Two for the price of one:
    A Guard sees a guy driving erratically along the road, so he stops him and asks him to take a breatalyzer. "I can't officer" says yer man, "I'm asthmatic". "Fair enough so, I'll have to get a blood sample so" says the cop. "No can Do, Guard" says the driver "I'm haemophiliac". "Well in that case" says the cop, "you'll have to come with me to the station to provide a urine test." "Ahh, I can't do that either Guard" says the driver. "Why not?" Says the cop "Because I'm fcuking Psissed" says the driver.

OR

A Guard sees a guy weaving from side to side down the road, so he stops him and asks him to take a breatalyzer. The results are bad. "you're drunk!" says the Guard. "Thank Fcuk for that, I thought me steering was bollixed". "says the driver.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Good one, I heard the first part before, nice to hear a new addition to it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

lol at the second one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

It's all good. crazy drunks will they ever learn?:confused:

Advertisement