Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karlavacko - Croatian Beer - is it available here

• 08-10-2003 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Karlavacko is probably one of the best beers in the world - despite what other beer manufacturers claim.
    It comes from croatia - i had it there
    But i can't find it here - has anyone ever heard of it? any stokists or breweries????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Thanks be to J****s its not.....I had a skin of it in Zagreb last feb and was on the pan for five days.Could't hold anything down
    and went thru about seven rolls of bog rags....

I find it very gassy and the old windjammer was in full sail up to force 8.
    had about 10 bottles in a bar with two Albanians...she was a dear night ..not in money terms.... but the ..hey i was sitting on the Japanese flag for the week...Micheal Mairteeen keep it out of ireland!

:confused::confused: WPT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

u sure it wasnt the 17 kebabs you had? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

That beer is lovely. Me getting thirsty at the thoughts of it.

No way had I 17 kebabs Mr Egan . no sir.....The most i had was a half dozen "bratwurst' sossies wit onions and a very spicy salsa type sauce .... two large tubs of gelato ice cream and 3 or 4 "digestifs'...

W O Turdhed knows how to show restraint:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Except in English.

So what's this beer like? Sweet? Bitter? Strong? Wheaty? Dark? Light? What?

• Advertisement

smooth wheaty very lightly sparkled

Just cannot understand why W.O. Turdhed is constantly berated on these ******* boards for his use of English

Upset

WOT

i agree with you - if i wanted an english test i'd be at school.
    anyway
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't
    mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
    tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is
    bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.ceehiro

Advertisement