Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best PPV Theme music of 2003?

• 09-10-2003 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭

Guys, just out of curiosity, what do you think was the best music that's come out of a PPV this year? Nominations are:

Royal Rumble: Trust Company - Falling Apart
    No Way Out: Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
    Wrestlemania: Limp Bizkit - Crack Addict
    Backlash: Cold - Remedy
    Judgement Day: WWE Produced - The End
    Bad Blood: Trapt - Headstrong
    Vengeance: Staind - Price To Pay
    Summerslam: Metallica - St Anger
    Unforgiven: Sevendust - Enemy

Granted we still have 3 more PPV's, but Armageddon will probably use The End, like it used last year. My vote goes on Remedy, by Cold. Probably because it makes a change from Nickelback! :P

Nero

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

metallica simpaly for being metallica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Gotta agree St Anger but coz its the best not just coz of Metallica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

St. Anger is a **** song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Sorry guys, I'm with the munk on this one.
    St Anger is not only a poor song, but it shows how much of a shell that Metallica are of their former selves!

In saying that, St Anger is much better than Limp Dick's Wrestlemania offering!

Nero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Well,the problem with music on PPVs is that they're way over played-you know the words off on each song by the end of the night.

My 2 choices:

The Evanescence song:Was good,i remember tellin a few people about it-then it was in daredevil,and now its way over played.

St.Anger:is a **** song-but its just cos its so repetitive and drags on...and on. But i love metallica,and i (somehow)like this song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Big Ears

St. Anger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i wont vote cause i can't remember which is which

but could anyone give me the name of the band that does the curren RAW music. the song title too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    Guys, just out of curiosity, what do you think was the best music that's come out of a PPV this year? Nominations are:

Royal Rumble: Trust Company - Falling Apart

You sure about that - I though it was 'Downfall' by Trust Company. If it is (or rather, was), then it gets my vote cuz Downfall is a ripping track!!!! Great video too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Nope, it was Falling Apart for this years Royal Rumble.
    Downfall was used at last years Vengeance.

Nero.

Advertisement