Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biddies

Options
  • 09-10-2003 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Why are they called biddies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

I seem to remember we can thank Muck for that amongst many other things.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

The oxmoronically named "Customer Services" department in Eircom is populated largely by a rude ignorant unhelpful stupid lying hostile cohort of women aged 40-50 who feel that the customer is always wrong, especially if the customer has the vaguest idea of what they are talking about. Ring 1901 to refresh your memory.

We COULD them Customer Services, Helpdesk , Accounts, Helpline , Support or whatever. Biddy is a FAR more accurate description of what awaits you if you ring them, hence Biddy or Biddies.

The lowest form of Biddy is the 1901 and then press 2 for repairs class of Biddy.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

That would be the completely right but clueless type of biddy.

One proceeded to lecture me on how ISDN worked one day from a starting point of : I dont have a clue it swiftly went downhill.
    At least I had a laugh anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

Biddius Humurus seems to be dying out due to a systematic replacement by the much more coniving Biddius Propagandus, a particularly insidious strain of the Biddius genus. Even Norton couldn't cure it (apparently)

Advertisement