Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how r we all doing???

• 09-10-2003 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Well whats the jackanory???????

Is Mooman still about???????

Not that busy in work at the mo so I thought I'd drop you all a line. Feeling somewhat tired this morning though due to a work nite out last nite but as Destiny's Child once said "I'm a Survivor"

:horned:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You're never really busy in work :p
    moonman, I think he's still about yea, posts here now and then.
    I didn't return to college piscean :(
    I am working full-time in superquinn now for the time being,
    sent out cv's to aib, nib, tsb and boi, hopefully can get an office job.
    If all else fails.
    I am gona apply to ballyfermot college in feburary to do sound engineering.
    So we'll see what happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Chuckythetree

become a drug dealer, its easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Originally posted by Lenny
    ballyfermot college in feburary to do sound engineering.

dont bother with ballyer lenny

youll do **** all time in the studio and anythin you learn bout production will be tru research and not first hand experience

tbmc pisses all over it

Advertisement