Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

raw results I cant get them

• 09-10-2003 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

went to wwe.com to check out raw because im gooing out drinking and found out you cant read the results just look at pictures. as huracane would say "whats up with that"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

WWE.com is crap, all they do is give results, they don't say how or why.

go to http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news and check out Scott Keith's rants for the likes of RAW and SmackDown. They're usually called The SmarK RAW rant or the SmarKDown rant.

Not only do you get the results but you pretty much get the blow by blow account of how (and sometimes why) they happened.

It's good if you know for a fact you're not gonna be able to watch it.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

That's just came in.
    I was on the site as recently as two weeks ago and got the written results but as the man said it never gives too much detail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I endorse any of the following

www.rajahwwf.com
    www.smashwrestling.com
    www.lordsofpain.net

all quality sites, including smashwrestling - where I did some interviews for them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    I endorse any of the following

www.rajahwwf.com
    www.smashwrestling.com
    www.lordsofpain.net

all quality sites, including smashwrestling - where I did some interviews for them ;)

And I endorse 411mania.com because it incorporates all of those sites! Therefore you miss nothing and you don't have to keep checking loads of sites. It's all there in just the one :)

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I personally use Prowrestling.com

Its a bit slower at updating than other sites with news,but its an all-round great site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Why didn't u just record the wrestling??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

1wrestling.com is the one for me, the ask 1w bit is great.

This should probably get a thread of it's own, but there's a video shop on the quays in dublin (it used to be called celtworld, not sure what it is now), just near where the virgin megastore used to be and they've gotten in about 30 ECW dvd's at pretty reasonable prices, they have some wwe stuff too, but it's mostly just recent ppv's.

Advertisement