Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEEE ROOOOOOCK

Options
  • 25-07-1999 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

To all those ppl who thought that this would not be worth it...WE ROCK!!!!!!!!

Awwwww.....we beat scotland...twice..ugh
    we beat wales twice.....UGH
    then we beat england on THEIR LEVEL

then we played e1m2 and WON BY ONE FRAG
    i was about to die when it happened
    JOOOOYYYY
    timber was soooo sad
    they were all sad
    OOOOWWWWNEEED

timber is dentally challenged
    ROOOOWWWRRRRRR
    WAALLLLLLOOOOP
    smile.gif
    it was torture, it was death, but it was absolute total ****ing bliss!!!!!

yoiiiiink
    hoooow???
    whyyyy?????
    DRINK **** *****QUAKE
    sponsored ****-up0...we'll be thinking of all of you!!!

goodnight and good luck!!!!

BunnyandToulouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (WE ROCK!)

Comments

WEll done Lads im sorry i couldnt go sad.gif Sounds great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

great to hear it,
    hahahahahaha

timber is a pr!ck anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Woohoooo!!!

****ing class lads. ****ing ****ing very ****ing class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Lads, We salute you, Legends down to the last
    man smile.gif

p.s. when is the merchandise comin out, I want a poster for my wall smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

For merchandise ordering details send £5.95 to...

ME!!! tongue.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Raggy

Nice to know that despite us being so nice to you guys and congratulating you on your wins u have to be childish.

Ill just assume your excitement got the better of you.

Please also remember that we beat u 2-0 and beat you on your own map smile.gif

Anyway, well done lads you played an excellent game and if anyone was to win it besides my own team i woulda wanted it to be you, hopefully we can sort this ireland trip out as im dying for a drink in a proper irish pub smile.gif

p.s. Timbers not a twat, hes just a little 'odd' sunglasses.gif

Raggy
    raggy@mail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

heheh childish lol

I can see a long thread appearing here cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

An 'odd' twat then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol was he really that bad? cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Bunny & Toulouse?? I feel the idea for a retro 70's detective series script coming on smile.gif Congrats to all y'all for that win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Raggy

No tbh Timber was actually a nice guy, not at all like on IRC smile.gif he really enjoys his quake andalways has a big cheesy grin on his face when he plays. Although I must admit he ****ed me off royally when he locked me out of the hotel room as he didnt want to share, I think hes just used to hanging with Germans and as you all know, prolounged exposure to SK members leads to a fatal case of 'Lameness ' smile.gif

Chaos: Perhaps 'childish' was the wrong word as I certainly dont want to start some sort of flame war over this smile.gif i suppose your more than entitled to give us some, I just felt compelled to stick up for our team for obvious reasons smile.gif

oh by the way, if you think about it the actual score england v ireland was 3-2 to us in games 2-0 + 1-2, now theres something to think about wink.gif

Raggy
    raggy@mail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

ta for support. It has to be said that all the UK guys we played were cool when we talked to them after the games. Sure, Aerotus was frustrated and wanted to win. I think we were all in shock and overreacted but it was patched up immediately. We appreciate their PL problems and they appreciate our (many) other PC and time problems.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

omg

guys, stop this. The UK lads were kewl and Aero did what I would have done in the reverse situation.
    Timber is a laugh and you need to meet him personally. There really isnt a nasty bone in his body. Sure he's loud and likes to shout during matches occasionally but the idea of these events is to meet different cultures and mingle with them. There were very few people who annoyed me over the weekend, the Eng lads were sound.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa {!}

Advertisement