Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone heard of these?

• 09-10-2003 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭

survey recruiters

It says you give them 30 euro and then you do surveys that pay between 5 and 90 euro each.

It's probably a rip off but I've neve heard about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Never heard of them .. but surveys rock .. esp Beer surveys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

if you join please let me know what you think of it
    sounds interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Seem's ok - if anyone does it post back here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭boo-boo

to be honest I'd be suss of this,
    "They need everyday people to give their honest opinion for their marketing research and they're willing to pay you for your time."

you're not going to get many "everyday people" to shell out $30, so why would the big companies pay ££££ for a small, unrepresentitive segment of a market ?

Buyer beware ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Dolcev Consultants Ltd is behind this.

Registered office:
    KELLY MURRAY CHARTERED ACCOUNTS
    14 FORSTER STREET
    GALWAY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Originally posted by boo-boo
    to be honest I'd be suss of this,
    "They need everyday people to give their honest opinion for their marketing research and they're willing to pay you for your time."

you're not going to get many "everyday people" to shell out $30, so why would the big companies pay ££££ for a small, unrepresentitive segment of a market ?

Buyer beware ...
    I've done plenty of these (for landsdown marketing) and Usually I get 20-30 euro for 2hrs 'work' ..

unrepresentitive? What you on about .. Most market research is done by drinks/food/household goods companys .. So who eats/drinks and uses household goods? .. Yeah dead-right .. everyday people are a unrepresentitive segment of a market

But paying 30euro is probably a bit much

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

€30 is a rip off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭pebble

Originally posted by greg_f
    €30 is a rip off

Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

I used to do about 2 surveys for (not going to name names) a year, and for an hour or 2 it was IR£40 - £50. Now its E30. After doing the last one, and having left and opened the envelope, there was the grand total of E25 in it although I was told it was E30. Since I can count and they obviously can't :D - I said to myself - well feck 'em. Its not worth the effort anymore.

D.

Advertisement