Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C Generals Zero:Hour World Builder Multiplayer

• 09-10-2003 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

First of all, I do love the Generals game. I t's great. With the addition of Zero:Hour its even better. But one thing that is after letting it down greatly is the World Builder. It has little to no options for multiplayer maps. Basically you can only make multiplayer maps that have all the basic rules. You can't change the rules. You can't customise the upgrades in a building. It is totally useless. Is there anywhere on the net that you can get a better world builder for Generals. To be honest I haven't looked but I am about to right after writing this. It's losing out a lot. Warcraft 3 has a great World Builder. It lets you do anything. I hope Generals will get a good World Builder eventually. If anybody disagrees with what I am saying feel free to argue your point. I spent all yesterday trying to make a map where each team had spawning rangers and the object was to destroy the other teams tower. It had no hope of working on multiplayer. But on single player it worked. Also you can't seem to be able to lock player positions on the map. This is stupid. If anyone knows how to do that please tell me.

Advertisement