Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps2 where to get repairs.

• 09-10-2003 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good place to fix ps2 console in dublin?. i know theres a place in parnell st that does console repairs.. the cd tray is jammed doesn,t open slide out when i press the blue button.i dont wanto force it out as it might break.
    are ps2.s like pcs easy to fix ,,is it worth opening up.?i havent tried opening it yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

ill take a look if you like pm me if your interested
    Ps. ive fixed a few with similar problems.
    Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

dunno about the ps2 but i remember when the laser thing inside my ps1 got broken, i phoned up sony and they gave me an address to send it off to.

sent me back out a replacement playstation for 30 quid sterling afterwards.

Although i think i may have registered with sony when i bought it though, cant remember as it was so many years back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement