Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Blood on Raw

• 09-10-2003 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Well last i heard, Maven is due for a push, as well as a heel turn so it'll be interesting. But to be honest, he hasn't had much of a character so to speak, unless you count being Al Snow's lackey as being a character.

I'm hoping Cade and Jindrak don't get a bloody push, especially if the rumours of them being Billy and Chuck II are true! I've nothing against them, i just don't see anything special in either of them!

Orton is to be the next leader of Evolution, because apparently when HHH does vanish for a while, he's to come back as a babyface. I can't see that going all that well seeing the heelish antics that have happened over the last year.

Batista is currently in OVW training after his injury. We should expect to see him in the next few weeks.

And as much as i can't stand the guy. Booker T is due to return in a few more weeks as well. With HHH out of the way, he'd be the man i'd expect to get the major push.

Nero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

Well given Bookers WCW career, he's hardly new blood.
    Maven has the moves, he has the build. So i ask myself one question.
    What the hell is he doing on RAW?
    He should be on Smackdown, i reckon he'd fare a lot better there.

Nero.

Absolutely.
    I reckon it'll be a similar plot like they used for The Nation in 1998. When The Rock took over from Faarroq..

But then, who's to say there won't be a swerve thrown in there?
    Nero

• Advertisement

The problem is they keep pushing Test. You know things are bad when there are crowd signs saying "Stop Pushing Test!"

Christian and RVD need pushes, Christian has needed a proper push since he split from Edge! He never got it.

RVD the poor guy never got to reach the status he deserved, and had one of his best moves ripped off by Shane McMahon six months before he joined the company! Talk about marked cards?

Instead, we had nearly three months of Kevin Nash V HHH!
    Well done lads!
    Nero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

I'm looking forward to the suggested randy orton led evolution, what could be interesting is if they do maven,orton, cade and jindrak as the new evolution and keep batista out on his own.(interestingly batista is teaming with that guy john who won tough enough3 in ovw which could make an amazing tag team, batista's power with his acrobatic skills, that standing shooting star press was amazing.)

Also they had tough enough 3 rematch in ovw, bob holly vs matt.

i like the idea of putting rhyno on raw, maybe going after the bounty on goldberg and getting a push as a legit monster.

Advertisement