Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercings pissed off

Options
  • 09-10-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

:mad: Strike me down as a clapped out old b****x but everytime I see a a so called'hardman ' interviewed on TV he has the trademark shavehead and the obligatory earring in the left jug lug.
    Is there anything more disgusting than the 19 stone lump of lard with the head full of creases in the back and the ring dangling from the lug...
    Any one with an ounce of intellegence would dismiss these lowlifes as no good ****.... even though some of them are probably nice people.

If you want to be taken for a no good lowlife...get yrsell a shave head and a ring in the left lug and join the irish taxi society

BOT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Eh...cheers for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

anybody know what a lug jug is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Dont know what a lug jug is Bossie ... But a jug lug ...

think of a big jug with handles.... at the sides .Prince Charles

lugs are ears.... ergo jug lugs = jug ears = big flappers at the side of the bonce== head... =big ears...Q.E.D.

NOOOOOOO CHAAAArge

Bill turdhed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

ok well this is quite an odd thread

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Fisty?

/me strikes down Billy Turdhead as a clapped out old b****x and possibly also a troll.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by amp
    Fisty?

/me strikes down Billy Turdhead as a clapped out old b****x and possibly also a troll.
    He might well be a troll, but hes not fisty. Fisty was never this funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Fisty was funny? I thought he just went round insulting people. Just like Billy Shithead.

thats the point fisty wasn't ever funny, while a couple of this blokes posts have been extremely amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by Billy Turdhed
    :mad: Strike me down as a clapped out old b****x but everytime I see a a so called'hardman ' interviewed on TV he has the trademark shavehead and the obligatory earring in the left jug lug.
    Is there anything more disgusting than the 19 stone lump of lard with the head full of creases in the back and the ring dangling from the lug...
    Any one with an ounce of intellegence would dismiss these lowlifes as no good ****.... even though some of them are probably nice people.

If you want to be taken for a no good lowlife...get yrsell a shave head and a ring in the left lug and join the irish taxi society

BOT

I'm a 16 stone skinhead you got a problem.

I'm a 15 stone skin head,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Boston
    I'm a 15 stone skin head,

You seemed lighter to me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭flanno

I would have thought a jug lug would be a tit piercing!

No?

Your one to talk

Originally posted by Boston
    Your one to talk

More qualified to do so that you in this forum. How many piercings and tattoos hast thou ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

Originally posted by yellum
    More qualified to do so that you in this forum. How many piercings and tattoos hast thou ?

He we go with the my gun is bigger then your gun routine

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by qwertyphobia
    He we go with the my gun is bigger then your gun routine:

Hey, I was going to save off on the prince albert sizes til much later in this discussion...

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

boys why dont ye just wip ur penis's out now
    and ill measure them (really hoping qwertyphobia is
    a boy or im about to have my eyes clawed out:( )

Originally posted by yellum

Spammydelicious: I've the whole world tattooooed on meh

Great...just great.....totally misunderstood

Turdhed here......the point I was trying to make in this thread is that if you want to get locked into a certain socio-economic stratum in other peoples impression of you.....get yourself an ear ring and a few tattoos and bring the ronson to the bonce.

Loads of 19 stoners with all the above accoutrements are excellent people .

However ask yourself this....If a ninteen stoner ..or even a 9 stoner came into you with obvious tattoos shaved head ear rings
    would he or she get a job.....now be honest!..Its your firm!
    Have you seen many doctors,dentists,accountants,priests with these appendages?
    Now Amp if that makes me a troll....guilty yer honour
    guilty as hell:D

W O Turdhed.....the tatooless troll

Boston.... forgot to say thanks.... who is that humpback Fisty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Have you seen many doctors,dentists,accountants,priests with these appendages?
    No, but I have seen many electricians, mechanics and other ppl who have jobs with tattoos/piercings. I reckon many ppl with body adornments aren't of the blue-shirt desk-job type. They mightn't want or feel the need to look like the average person or work in an environment where non-standard appearance is frowned upon, hence you haven't seen any in a surgery, lawyer's office, church etc.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

ok.. well im pretty sick of being 'type-casted' into work so much so that i would rather a job that appearance didnt matter, more so than modify what i want to look like to fit in with other people on that lovely 'career ladder'... i dont enjoy having to take my piercings out every day.. but im not going to get rid of them either (so im collecting some hidden ones now.. heheh)....:D
    and i have put up with it for a while now but i think ill just move... my priorities are not to fit into any mould...
    but no, i dont think the general public (apart fom maybe a few) would really be scared of seeing their doctors/dentist etc with shaved heads and an earring, i think its the people that employ them that are too scared to go the distance and take any kinda risk... and once something becomes regular then it becomes 'normal' i mean look at tongue piercings!!! ive had even aul hags come up and mention how silly it is i have holes in my face instead of what should be there..."sure these young kids are doin all sorts these days!" i think we all know interviews should be based on capabilty alone, but just like any minority, we have a way to go yet... and there will always be people that have their tickets booked on the judgemental wagon before a word is spoken... but i think people that like to be pierced are gradually moving in... 'infiltrate infiltrate!!!'..... and in a while i can imagine where it will eventually be ok...
    just treat society like your parents... keep makin the little changes when theyre not lookin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Just to add to my previous post, maybe there are ppl with mods who want to work in a blue-collar (what I meant first time) desk-job, but perhaps are seen by employers as non-conformists or free-willed purely because they like piercings/tattoos.

It is what it's.

Originally posted by coldenmean
    keep makin the little changes when theyre not lookin...

:D *remembers*

"YOU'VE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FU(£iNG THINGS IN YOUR FACE!!" - mum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

lol @
    "YOU'VE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FU(£iNG THINGS IN YOUR FACE!!" - mum

heard it all b4... guess how to solve it..

kill her.

or just move out.!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

oh but movin out is sooo much more fun...!! you get to do what you want, when you want... pay a tv liscence bill, pay for your own electricity, learn how to use that damn washing machine....
    em yeah... actually, just kill her...:ninja:

i'm too young to move out...but the day i turn 18.... WOoohjah ;) well actually no. whats so bad about living at home, lol free EVERYTHING !!!

my parents are actually pretty cool about my piercings. they don't know about my ear stretchings though, because i think thats the only ones they'd find freakishly disgusting and make me take out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Hi, you spelled 'intelligence' incorrectly.

*kissies*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Ameirgin

Originally posted by coldenmean
    ok.. well im pretty sick of being 'type-casted' into work so much so that i would rather a job that appearance didnt matter, more so than modify what i want to look like to fit in with other people on that lovely 'career ladder'... i dont enjoy having to take my piercings out every day.. but im not going to get rid of them either (so im collecting some hidden ones now.. heheh)....:D

I know what you mean. I have tattoos, and used to have an earring, but it becamse too much of a problem taking it out every morning, replacing it every night. It annoyed me that I wasn't allowed keep thy earring in. Eventually, I just left it out because I forgot to replace it for a couple of days. Sometimes I think about getting it done again, but as yet I haven't bothered.

For the record, I am about 17 stone or so, and I shave my head completely bald once a week. And I am the Technical Support Manager for an Irish multi-national, with responsibility accross all of our offices.

So don't go judging a book by it's cover Mr. Turdhed - get to know the person!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement