Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Anytime Woes

Options
  • 09-10-2003 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭

So, it's been a week since receiving my activation letter from Esat & they still haven't set up my account properly at all. My username & password seem to be set up as i can log into their usage site using another isp, yet i can't dial 1893 247 365
    It's not a computer/modem problem, as ringing the number on a handset gets me an engaged tone, when i should be getting fax-like noises apparently ...i've been ringing their 'tech support' number all week, and they keep just fobbing me off by saying "we'll get a network technician to look at it" etc, "and we'll ring you back" ...
    needless to say, they don't ring back. Anyone else have a similar experience, what should i do next ? Who should i contact to bypass the drones ?
    arggh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

one line that seems to work with companies is, "sort it or i am taking my money elsewhere"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

hmm it was magically turned on today, behold the power of boards :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by parasite
    hmm it was magically turned on today, behold the power of boards :ninja:
    Yeah, parasite wouldn't be a common name. I'm sure they found your order pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

should have put a :rolleyes: in there

Advertisement