Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clanbase Nations Cups

Options
  • 10-10-2003 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

CB Nations cup are back again.. I dont think Ireland should enter this season in either CTF or TDM because of inactivity and poor connects, so I wont be applying for captain, but if anyone else thinks they could get something out of the season then you must apply before Tuesday I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

poor connects ?

Everyones nearly got dsl ? never has there been a time when most of the players have dsl..

Inactivity ? hmm, i didn't think it was inactive, more like its just about to take off.

If people post saying they will play, sure, Ill run the team if ye like? Just post here saying if you can play and if there is at least 6 players, we'll enter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

I pretty much suck at CTF and I’m still getting to grips with most of the maps for TDM. Other than that, I’d be interested in playing some regular games of any sort (just as long as there not on the weekend), shiny new DSL and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

ya, ireland ctf ownage, someone sort it :), dont make me do it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

once i buy the game ya know, maybe ill show you all how to defend, well if i feel like it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭melachi

I'm up for TDM. Should be able to field a full broadband team in TDM. Oh and we'd have that sexy anarchy too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

not as if we have a reputation to maintain, id play

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

fine, stick my name down for the ctf, not interested in the tdm tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭melachi

I'll play both.

Ive entered a us into the CB CTF nations cup. I've decided not to run/submit us for the TDM as there would be way too much work to do with real life stuff, IQCL, BW and other stuff that I am involved in and Im sure most of the players are in a similiar situation.

Sorry if anyone is disappointed in not being in the TDM. You may of course pursue the TDM team and contact Kat asap.

Right, with that out of the way, besides the people whove said they will play, who else is interested in being on the national q3 ctf team?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vpo

well I know I wont be picked but i'll play for sure if I am.

Vampy.:confused:

Im gonna do a trial next week, top 10 players get on the team. Its that simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

What happens if the top ten fail the drug test ?

we will have to retrial and alias during it then:/

Rev,

They definately get onto the team :)

Vpo/kazz/whoeover - there will be no aliasing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jedor

I'll haev DSL in 3 weeks. Delayed due to my line needing to get re-enabled.

SLap my name down for the CB Nations CTF if i'm not too late.

Jedi

Mr MindPhucker, i wouldnt dream of it:) so which 1, Vamp|ro or kaZz ?:)

Advertisement